Escape in the City with the finest Gym in Dublin, 1escape health club. Every component of our training methods, fitness classes, equipment and services. Every component of our gym membership has been carefully considered for its purpose, effectiveness and benefit. Rather than offer a generic range of services to satisfy most peoples broad needs, we have developed a health club to meet our members every needs. 1escape has been designed to a very high specification as we know that it's the little details that count when looking for gyms in Dublin with a swimming pool to relax in. With this in mind we have carefully thought of ways to make your time at 1escape as productive and enjoyable as possible.Just 1 hour of escapism through exercise is an essential component of healthy living. 1 hour equates to just 4% of your day. Our unique 1 hour fitness philosophy ensures that everyone has time to enrich their lifestyles and reach their goals. This individualised approach sets us apart from the other Dublin Gyms. The services we offer complements our philosophy. For instance the combination of permanent lockers, underground parking, wi-fi lounge, mobile app bookings and towel service allows our members to visit without pre-planning.
1escape health club successfully breaks GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™
1escape health club successfully breaks GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title for the largest exercise ball class in the world. 433 participants turned up in Smithfield Market for our event in aid of MS Ireland. The attempt was hosted by Irish Rugby Legend Alan Quinlan and coach from Ireland’s Fittest Family. Previously the record for the largest exercise ball class was 391 people and was achieved by Müllerlight in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park on 18th July 2016. We would like to thank all our members and each and every participant who joined us to make history.If you are looking for a health club in Dublin that will take account of your individual needs then 1escape is the place for you. We make every effort to offer the widest choice of fitness classes in Dublin and individually designed programmes so that you can exercise your preferred way and therefore make it easier in the long term.
Whether it's your first experience in joining a gym in Dublin or even if you are just looking for something different, please drop by and see us in Smithfield. We offer a wide range of classes, individual programmes, swimming and much more. Our members also benefit from discounted parking but we're easily accessible by bus or bike and on the Luas Red Line. Make the trip today and join us for long term fitness and an enjoyable one hour escape.
- Tom CurranTom Curran BSc. Physiotherapy, TPI Golf Medical Expert, MCSP.
- Mairead"Health and Fitness is a passion of mine which I strive to pass on to the people I train"
- Deise"I have 10 years of experience in the fitness industry helping others to achieve their goals"
- Dan SmullenTell me what you would like to achieve, I won't just tell you what to do.
- LvelinaYou don't have to be great to start but you have to start to be great
- Karolina Gieron"I will be there to support you, motivate you and make sure you enjoy every step along the way"
- David"I treat each client differently, recognizing that what works for some people may not work for another"
- Hadi Club Care Associate
- Gabi General Manager
- Kayleigh Membership Advisor
- RegisteredAll of our trainer are certified and accredited by Reps Ireland. REPs Ireland accepts exercise professionals onto
- Hakima Membership Advisor
- Lana Membership Advisor
Get Faster, Fitter, Stronger & Earn Points
1escape's Faster, Fitter, Stronger campaign is at the heart of everything we stand for and always wanting to be pioneers in Dublin's health and fitness industry, we are proud to launch our member rewards scheme at 1escape gym. We believe that fitness is for everyone and that our members should be rewarded for their commitment to health and fitness and for their loyalty as a customer. Every time you visit the club you will earn points as you get fitter, faster and stronger. Not only will you earn rewards but you will have fun in an non intimidating and encouraging gym environment .
- May Bank Holiday WeekendCome on down to us this May Bank Holiday Weekend and bring a friend. We are open all weekend with some special classes on Monday. Don’t forget you get double…
- April Managers CornerHi All, I would like to thank everyone who took the time to provide feedback towards our new class timetable which will launch on Tuesday 7th May. Your input is…